Information notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Information when personal data are collected from the data subject.
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) we provide you with the due information concerning the processing of the collected personal data. This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
personal data that can be treated: "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (C26, C27, C30 Reg. UE 679/2016)
Specific Information: specific information may be find on the Site page in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
Subjects of the processing
DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A., Tax Number 00123890220, via Ponte di ravina 15, 38123 Trento (TN), Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org, as represented by the pro tempore legal representative.
Purposes and lawfulness of the processing
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance to the requirements for the lawfulness of processing set forth by Art. 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the following purposes:
A) Data processing for (art.6.b):
- to visit the website;
- Contact us Area: the personal data provided by the user during registration, will be processed for purposes related to the request for information forwarded;
- Reservation area: the personal data provided by the users during reservation, will be processed for purposes related to the service;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purposes. For the purposes of the application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, these objectives pursue internal organizational activities, those functional for the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities.
B) Data processing for (art 6 lett.b)
- prior consent and until opposition, the data subjects data will be treated for direct marketing, for promotional, commercial communication and marketing purpose also through the subscription of newsletter/mailing list of FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A. and of other connected company. The data will be entered in the CRM of the company to compare and possibly improve the results of communications, to use systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports. Thanks to the reports, the Data Controller will be able to know, for example: the number of readers, openings, unique "clickers" and clicks; the devices and operating systems used to read the communication; the detail on the activity of individual users; the details of the emails sent, e-mail delivered or not, of those forwarded. All these data are used for the purpose of comparing, and possibly improving, the results of communications.
For more information about cookies used in this site take a look to the Cookies policy by clicking on the following link
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Personal data provided by you may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, which shall process your data as processors and/or persons acting under the authority of the Controller and the Processor, in order to perform agreements or related purposes. Precisely, your data may be communicated to recipients part of the following categories:
Group companies connected or controlled by FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A .; - Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communication networks of FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A. (including e-mail); - Studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; - Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request; - Subjects belonging to the distribution network; - Service and logistics companies that support the commercial office.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories act as data Processors or act in complete autonomy as separate data Controllers.
The list of designated data Processors is constantly updated and available at the offices of FERRARI F.LL LUNELLI S.P.A.
Data transfer to a third country and/or international organisation
Personal data may be transferred to a third Country within or outside the European Union, subject to the limits and conditions set forth by art. 44 and subsequent articles of the Regulation EU 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer. The data subject may obtain a copy of such data by writing an email to the address email@example.com
Data retention period or relevant criteria
The processing shall be carried out in automated and / or manual manner, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring the best security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so.
According to the provisions set forth in art. 5 par. 1 lett. e) of the Regulation EU 2016/679, collected personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Data retention period depends on the purposes:
- to visit the current internet website (temporary);
- request for contact, information and appointment reservation (1 year maximum);
- newsletter or promotional communication by e-mail (24 months maximum);
- discharge of obligations laid down by agreements, by laws and administrative and accounting activities (10 years maximum unless otherwise specified by law);
The Data Subject can receive information regarding the criteria of the retention period contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature of underwriting and refusal
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the User is free to provide personal data.
The provision of personal data for purpose A is necessary to perform the function be able to use the services offered by data Controller. The non submittal of personal data may the result the impossibility to obtain the required services.
The provision of personal data for purpose B is optional. The non submittal of personal data may may make it impossible to send - by newsletter/ mailing list and/or e-mail - promotional, commercial, informative communication and/or offerts related to activities, products or services offered
Data subject’s rights
You may exercise your rights pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, by contacting the data Controller, or the data Processor, or the Data Protection Officer service by writing to email@example.com
You have the right, at any time, to request the data Controller to access, rectify, cancel your personal data or limit their processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling) and to the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned Regulation EU 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9 paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
In case of request of data portability the Controller shall provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, subject to the provisions set forth in paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of Regulation EU 2016/679.
Last Modified:: 1 January 2018